March 10, 2011

Adopted

Right now there are a lot of things going on in Ethiopia regarding inter country adoption.  You can read about it here: Ethiopia Adoptions . However, in light of this discouraging news, I was encouraged by a link I saw on a friends facebook page today.  A beautiful reminder of the real definition of 'adopted'.


Journeying On,

5 comments:

  1. I love that song!! thanks for sharing the wonderful reminder =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I want a shirt ;) Love this video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I was listening to this song as I came across this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I've heard this song a ton since you posted this and I always think of you now. :)

    I wanted to pass on a Stylish Blogger award to ya! Have a wonderful week. http://www.notyouraveragemommy.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song was our theme song at the retreat this last weekend, and it was a perfect way to express our joy for those physically adopted and those spiritually adopted! Joy in the Journey, Sara ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete