Next week this family will be heading north with lots of questions and unknowns. Several people have asked me if there are any specific prayers requests for the trip, and it's been a hard question to answer because I've had trouble knowing how to pray myself.
For example, the feeding center offers three different types of programs (in-patient, out-patient and day program), but I don't even know enough about them to pray that we are accepted into a specific one. I don't know the waiting time to start any of the programs if we're accepted. I don't know what to expect at their evaluations with 8 specialists involved. I don't know that I have ALL the medical records they've requested. I don't know how two toddlers will do with 20 hours of driving in 2 days. And I don't know what my response will be if they don't think E and A are good candidates for their center...
BUT
I do know that I have an incredibly faithful heavenly Father who knows the outcome. I do know that Jesus Christ is sitting next to my Father interceding perfectly on behalf of my family (Heb 7:25). I do know that my Sovereign Lord has made the heavens and the earth by His great power and outstretched arm, so nothing is too hard for Him (Jer 32:17). I do know that when I call on the name of the Lord he will answer and tell me great and unsearchable things that I do not know (Jer 33:3). I do know that the Lord has great plans for our family that require faith and obedience...
Journeying On,
0 comments:
Post a Comment