You see, we're still fighting the battle of eating in our home. We try daily, and fail often. My heart is frequently discouraged over this, wishing for a secret method that work at every meal...
But God desires my heart to learn patience...and I have a long way to go. Of course, I wish he didn't need to use my children to teach me this, but it's not the first, nor will it be the last lesson He teaches me through them.
This was taken almost one year ago...
Not a big fan of food in his mouth
So today I'm choosing to look at the big picture...
to see how God is working over time...
as strength and healing are brought to their little mouths, throats and brains...
hoping my heart remembers, and holds on to these miracle moments...
Journeying On,

Oh, I think the contrast is so obvious and so exciting and encouraging! I can imagine that plodding on every day, every meal ... gets long and hard. Will pray for patience with you. And I think this might be the first "video heap" to remember God's faithfulness in our covenant relationship with him. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! You have a kind and patient heart and it shows in your words and these videos! May I post to my feeding support facebook page? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fun-With-Food-Pediatric-Feeding-Support/195183930494156
ReplyDeleteKristina