So, it's been like a year and half since there's been any activity on here! What?!? My original plan was to just break for a few months while we moved and got settled in. I guess the settling in has taken a little longer than I thought:)
Why Back to the Blog?
Because I've missed me-I know, that sounds selfish and rather silly, but let me explain. I use a little app everyday that brings up any social media posts I've made on that same day in past years (TimeHop) and it has been such a good spiritual exercise for me. I am frequently reminded of all God has done and it gives me an easy opportunity for reflection and praise. I don't want the future me to be robbed of this experience, and so...it's back to the blog.
Back to jotting down miracles big and small. Back to documenting milestones and precious family moments. Back to intentionally writing about what God's doing in my heart. Back to being thankful on Thursdays (at least some of them). Back to leaving myself road signs of his faithfulness and never ending goodness so that the future me can easily recount and praise the Lord for all He has done.
Still...Journeying On,

0 comments:
Post a Comment