July 19, 2016

Perfect Personalities

The stars aligned for a few brief seconds on a Sunday morning before church and all of my little people let me take their picture....together!  Now it ended with a few tears and I won't post the 43 pictures that weren't even close to postable (is that a word?), but there were a few keepers in there...


I really think I love this picture because it so perfectly displays their every growing personalities.  There's the goofy one with the tender smile, and the laughing-carefree one full of joy.  There's one older and sometimes wiser than she know and the totally chill one with his compliant ways.  They're all so very different.  But all needing Jesus....they're all needing to see Jesus lived out in their momma's life.  Even with all their differences, they're all benefited when they see Jesus is important to momma.  So challenging, so essential.






0 comments:

Post a Comment