Journeying On,
February 22, 2011
Little Reminders
Today I was doing a little spring cleaning and ran across a little reminder of God's faithfulness. I love how He gives these little reminders. It is my prayer not to miss these, not to be so busy and caught up in the now that I forget the past; or fail to trust him with our future. As I sat and looked at this tiny little reminder today I actually found myself missing that sweet time. It was a season when all I could do was sit, look, pray and occasionally hold. So today I'm doing a little sitting, a little looking back and being very thankful that I can do all the holding I want. What kind of little reminders did you run across today?
Journeying On,
Journeying On,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I dreamed I babysat the twins last night. They were still newborns in my dream. First time I've actually dreamed about your little ones.
ReplyDelete