I'm so very thankful for the sweet ladies who helped Ethan and Addison make their first valentine card for their mom and dad. What a beautiful gift!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails!
-I Corinthians 13:4-8
How I need to be reminded of this verse often! The only way I will ever love like Corinthians talks about is to be filled with love for my Savior. Praying I will love others well because I'm in love with my Father.
A little Valentine's Day fun...
 |
| My little love bandit |
 |
| This girl loves the camera |
 |
| Can you tell she just woke up |
 |
| Very sleepy eyes, but a sweet smile |
 |
| No pictures...just climbing |
 |
| Smiling because he fell down, not because there's a camera |
 |
| Almost a picture together |
Journeying On,
Oh my, these are precious photos. A lot happens in a year!!! Love their little outfits. Has Ethan's hair gotten a lot longer??? :)
ReplyDelete