Hope you and your family were able to spend time together celebrating our risen Savior. It seems all weekend my mind has been flooded with songs and scripture, giving me chills, stirring my heart and causing great gratitude to fill my heart. If you need a reminder of how incredible our Savior is, I encourage you to head over to the Daily Devotional Blog and read Saturday's post. It's exactly what my heart needed to be reminded of this weekend.
We had been hopeful that Easter would mark Ethan and Addison's debut to the church nursery, but a pulmonologist appointment last week suggested we wait. It seems that RSV is sticking around a little longer than usual this year. We're now hoping for the end of May.
Even though they didn't go to church, they still got to wear their Easter outfits. I was anticipating a little more growth from Ethan when I bought his outfit, so he might get another season out of it:)
Journey On,

We love looking at pictures of Addison and Ethan. Besides being so cute and precious, watching them walk and laugh is such a tribute to our great God.
ReplyDelete