April 11, 2011

Still Working

Early Sunday afternoon I held a sleeping baby Ethan in my lap as our plane touched down in Knoxville.  As we pulled down the runway I couldn't help but begin thinking about the day when we get to bring our next baby home.  I imagined how excited I would be to introduce our baby to their brother and sister, family and friends.  To see all the people waiting to welcome us and our baby home (hint, hint).  It's a beautiful thought to think that sweet day is already being orchestrated by our heavenly Father!  

Making that day a little closer...

This weekend is one of my favorite consignment sales, Duck-Duck-Goose and it's also an adoption fundraiser opportunity for us.  On Friday, April 15, the sale will give 10% of your purchase towards our adoption IF you hand them a copy of the form below at check out.  It's a really easy way to jump start our fundraising, and a pretty easy one I think:)  Feel free to pass it along! 





 Journeying On,








A few blogs coming your way...
East Tennessee Vacation....Raby Style
Wagon Rides
Baby Steps
Sweet Family

0 comments:

Post a Comment