May 4, 2011

Homecomings

On May 4th, 2010 we brought home our sweet boy from the hospital (no, I can't believe it's been a year)...a day full of joy!

On May 4th, 2011 we'll be (finally) submitting our paperwork as we work towards another homecoming...another day full of joy!

We spent some time last night praying over our enormous packet, asking for protection and guidance over our baby on the other side of the world and celebrating God's never ending faithfulness to his children. 

 
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.  God sets the lonely in families; he leads forth the prisoners with singing.  Psalm 68:5-6

Journeying On,

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    Praying for you all! Can't wait for that sweet baby to come home to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    Praying with you! What a blessing it will be for both you and the baby!
    Becca Kessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is I just love this post.

    ReplyDelete