Glorious Day!! This morning I totally enjoyed the chaos of getting two toddlers ready and out the door for church. And they seemed to love church nursery for the first time. I remember thinking this day would never come, but God's faithfulness has once again proven so true and so good. I know many of you have prayed for this day, and I am so thankful that you can rejoice with us in this answer to our prayers.
Sunday afternoon Addison's G-tube broke then came out while she was napping, and because I didn't find it until the end of her nap it was hard to know how long it had been out. If it's out for too long the hole begins to close and it's really hard to to get it back in. Sadly, I couldn't get it back in at home so we headed to Children's ER (p.s. they've never had one come out during normal doctor's office hours...go figure). Overall, she had 8 attempts at putting one in with three different sizes to stretch the hole back out. But they finally got her Mic-Key button back in. She was so brave!!
Journeying On,

What a brave girl! So glad that Addison is okay. And goodness what a cutie she is, even though I'm sure having to be at the hospital was no fun!
ReplyDeleteBless her little heart! You are such a good mommy to take such good care of your little ones.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to comment on this one...but I think I've gone back through and read almost every post you've written about these little cuties...
ReplyDeleteBut this one...with those feeding tubes...brought back a flood of memories, as did the post about the barium swallow testing.
I sense the genuine JOY you have over these two little precious people and your heart to help them grow and develop on their own timeline...it is beautiful....so honoring to Him.
I love your heart for adoption as well.
It has been a blessing to visit with you here and meet your sweet family. Stopping to pray God will give you an extra measure of trust and hope and peace and strength and patience as you walk through this journey.
With Love,
Kara