July 10, 2011

Happy Juice

Before his bone marrow biopsy on Wednesday he got some "happy juice"
He's was feeling pretty good afterwards for about 10 minutes...
then he crashed.
I'm a little biased, but I just love his giggles:)
So thankful for your prayers while we keep waiting!


Journeying On,

7 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2011

    Good to hear those adorable giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing this made my day :) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny. Laughter is good medicine isn't it. Still praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet giggles. I love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious little guy! Rob and I will continue to pray daily for yall. Praying for God to summon His strength on behalf of Ethan tomorrow to show the greatness of his love and mercy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 11, 2011

    Praying for Ethan...just reading the title "happy juice" makes me smile...Kiersten had a similarly silly experience from the happy juice before her last surgery. Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 11, 2011

    Sara,
    I've been following darling Ethan's journey via your mom's Facebook link. We're cousins, and you actually attended our wedding with your brother and grandparents almost 14 years ago in California. (I should scan the photo and send it to you!) Please know that we are rooting for Ethan and praying for all of you. Faith is the foundation of your family and I know it will hold fast for you now.
    Sending love your way,
    Libby (McGreevy) DeBattista & family
    P.S. if you want to reply to these comments, you can hit either the reply key in green and it will probably be posted online, or click on the bold name just before their comment and it should go directly to them. :-)

    ReplyDelete