November 14, 2011

Tour

Any momma knows that nap time=precious time.  I often spend my mornings making lists of what I can accomplish during the 2ish hours of quite in the afternoon.   After putting them down the other day, I took a quick tour of my home...and the list was long.






Then I stopped...
What is most beneficial for me? for my husband? and children? Yes, creating a haven of rest and some type of order is important.  The thought hits me, what if I spent the most quiet, tranquil part of my day with my Savior?  Would the reward not greatly out weigh my list? Yes, of course it would!



Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds.
-Psalm 73:27-28

Trading clean floors for stillness
Orderly toys for communion 
Empty dishwasher for deeper understanding
Folded laundry for joy


Journeying On,

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sara, I so needed this reminder! Thank you. Aleece Stillman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this, even as a person with no children :-) And isn't that Covenant study great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful Sara ... ever single picture. :)

    ReplyDelete