December 6, 2011

Guess Who is 2?

CAUTION: lots of pictures!

I am very aware that not everyone who reads this, or graciously receives blog update emails desires to know about all these little details in our life.  So thank you for being patient with me.  You see this blog is more like my journal or scrapbook (although I haven't given up on actual scrapbooking yet).  I would like to believe that someday my kids would want to go back and read my journal from their childhood (I know this might not be a realistic expectation, but one can hope). So I do often post little thoughts, lots of pictures and, most importantly, evidence of God's hand at work; so thanks for being patient!

We celebrated Sunday night with family and had a fantastic time.  They ate up the attention and were spoiled by grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends.  If you need some baby toys, you might check out KARM this weekend because we will be making a delivery of our preciously loved toys:)

*A special thanks to Lindsey who became our photographer for the evening and allowed me to host and play instead of worry about capturing each moment.  THANK YOU! 


































Journeying On,


4 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3
    Love.
    Happy Birthday Ethan and Addison!!!!
    So incredibly thankful for the gifts that you are! God is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks to your sweet photographer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ethan & Addison. I love seeing pictures of ya'll and knowing the progress ya'll are making too. We serve such a good God. Praise the Lord! Have a great day Raby family! Bless you!
    Melanie Lanier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too many pictures! What fun! Happy Birthday X 2!

    ReplyDelete