April 26, 2012

Serving Size

Today was a huge milestone in our house
A completed card for our faith box
One I've doubted would come, but one my heart has hoped for
I realize in the scheme of things, it is so small
But God is always challenging this heart to be greatly thankful for the small
Small babies plus small victories equal a great God
So today's small victory was the completion of a serving size
Addison ate the entire packet of yogurt...




Serving size...complete!
Prayers of many....answered!

Journeying On,

3 comments:

  1. So proud of this girl! What awesome pictures to capture the whole thing. Am I imagining it or is there a look of pride in her face? She should be so proud. Thanks for sharing such a precious milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And enjoyed every bit of it too, from the looks of it! Go Addison. We've been praying for you to get the hang of eating and one day be rid of the other "tube". <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's a meal to savor. :)

    ReplyDelete