Since it only snows here once every few years, we decided to make the best of it....this was after the following conversation....
Addison: Can we play in the snow?
Me: yea, but you know it's really cold outside, right?
Addison: If you don't want us to go out, we can just pretend inside (picking pretend snow off the floor and throwing it in the sky)....weee....this is fun. Just think how fun real snow would be?
Me:okay....lets go get dressed...
(I know, I'm a terrible mom, but I hate cold!) :)
25 minutes later...
Journeying On,

LOL at the pictures- Addison looks like a huge fan of the snow, Ethan- not so much! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I have 2 questions:
ReplyDeleteWHAT is the big orange thing you used for the snowman nose? I think J was wondering too ;) I know it doesn't snow here much, but it should be a carrot. You're a resourceful mommy! Kudos to you!
And did Jesus ever come and eat that cookie?? Had to ask ...
well thankfully we have an oversized Mr. Potato Head that supplied all facial features:) and we decided Jesus had enough cookies in heaven so we could eat his:)
Delete