January 16, 2011

You Tried to Warn Me

For several months now I've heard comments from friends, therapists and even strangers warning me of the life changing event called "being mobile"....and it has arrived.  They didn't even start out slow.  They both crawl with one foot on the ground, so they look more like little spiders or monkeys (I'm not sure which). Although it means I get NOTHING done around the house while they're awake, I wouldn't trade those quick, well functioning little arms and legs for ANYTHING.  Thank you God for being greater than MRI results, muscle tone issues and weakness.

He uses this completely unsafe stool
as a walker to travel anywhere
he pleases on the hardwoods.

Of course, his favorite is running it into things
 so it makes a loud noise.

Yes, overdue for a gate.

They can both make it to about the 3rd step.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your precious babies Sara!!! They are both so beautiful/handsome! Glad to see you doing so well.

    ReplyDelete