One of my hopes for 2012 is to find the little and big things in life and be thankful for them. I have been attempting to document God's blessings to our family by writing them on cards and putting them in our faith box. However, I've found that I'm really only stopping to thank the Lord for the 'big' things, and I am slowly learning that the 'little' things deserve just as much thanks and recognition. So, in 2012 I'll be spending each Thursday being thankful on my blog. My hope is to document God's little and big blessings through pictures, but we'll see how well the picture part works.
This week, I am very thankful for...
Medicine-our family (except Jared) has spent the week rather sick with
cold, fevers, pneumonia and ear infections
PBS-no words really needed; if you're a mom-you get it:)
Blankets and Pacifiers- to offer some comfort to sick babies
Snuggles-spent most of the holding this sweet girl
Fixed Car- Jared's car got very sick just before Christmas and has been in the shop until we picked it up this week. It was a pricey repair, but a necessary one. When we picked it up we found that someone had already paid for a significant amount of the repair. Very humbled, very thankful!!
Looking forward to spending 2012 being thankful!
Journeying On,

Ah...PBS...
ReplyDeleteAnd--I *love* whoever it was that paid for part of your car repair.
"that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven"
May God's glory shine!