March 6, 2012

Another Biopsy

For months now we have been celebrating a very miraculous season of healing for Ethan.

I never want to stop celebrating this time, even if his health changes.

In the last month Ethan's blood work has been a little abnormal.  We've bumped up his lab work to every 2 weeks instead of monthly.  And now it's time for another biopsy.  We had planned in December to have it repeated around March or April, so with the questionable lab work we're moving forward.  This time he'll have his bone marrow biopsy in the outpatient clinic at Children's in Knoxville instead of driving to Vanderbilt (a blessing).

His biopsy is scheduled for the morning of March 16th and then we'll wait.  Something I've learned is inevitable in the medical field, yet I'm still no better at it.  They'll send the sample to Vanderbilt for testing and it could be up to ten days before we have any results back.

I am completely sure that God will provide. He'll continue to provide miraculous healing in Ethan's body or He'll provide enough grace and strength to sustain us in what is to come.  It is no surprise to Him, because it's God's plan A.

Journeying On,

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to put a note on my calendar for the 16th...will be praying for all of you and strength/the ability to rest in His love for you...as you wait on the results.
    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kara. Blessed by the the way you remember and love our family so well!

      Delete
  2. Praying for great miracles from the great physician! In His arms, Debbie Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on my calendar, and I'll be praying. Plan A can be stretching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for all of you. He is our healer. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berean ABF will be praying. Doris Catt

    ReplyDelete