March 16, 2012

Biopsy Complete

Very thankful for and humbled by the prayers of many today.
Everything went great; they even got an IV on the first stick!
They got a good sample and no problems with the sedation.
In addition to his bone marrow biopsy, they also did his routine lab work.
We're excited to say that his lab work was almost back to normal!
Now we wait; about a week and a half.

But while we wait, we celebrate!
We celebrate a faithful God...

He knows exactly how bone marrow works... He made it
He knows exactly where Ethan's journey will go... He planned it
He knows exactly what is good for us... He gives it




Journeying On,


2 comments:

  1. Okay...
    So I couldn't wait until I got the kiddos in bed. I saw your post title.
    Thankful for the good lab results and for how the process went. I love what you wrote.
    He knows.
    Ethan was on my calendar and we were praying for you all this morning...
    Will continue during the next while of waiting.
    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete