March 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

So it's not that I wasn't thankful on Thursday, in fact I was most thankful for Thursday to be over;)
But here's a few other things I am so thankful for...

Ethan and Addison get two of these "stickers" every month
This week the both got their last RSV shots! 

Therapists-I've been reading some other preemie mommy blogs this week and have been reminded how blessed we are to have the amazing therapists that we've had!

This one is a lie-I'm still working on being thankful for these.
If you were in Target on Thursday 
you might have been able to tell we were there
You see, Addison opened a pint of them in the cart and proceed to drop them through and then dump them...
we left a trail....a long, smooshy, blue trail.
At least when the target employee saw us attempting to clean them, he told me we could just go and they would cover it.  
I don't know why he didn't want two toddlers helping:)

I so wish I had some "in process" pictures
My dad has been helping us for weeks change our living room and I love it!
Much more functional now.
Thank you, Dad!

A reminder I definitely needed on Thursday:)
Thankful for gifts that fill my home with Truth.

Journeying On,

2 comments:

  1. Love sharing in these moments of LIFE.
    Blessings to you and your sweet crew...
    I couldn't post on the above post for some reason, but the ponytail (and that last photo especially)...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind! Thank you for sharing life with us:) Always inspired by your posts. Thanks, Kara!

      Delete