March 13, 2012

Laugh Hard

Remember those times when you can't stop laughing
When you're laughing so hard your eyes water
and you can barely catch your breath
Its refreshing, even if you're exhausted at the end

I know lots of people that say it's good to have a hard cry
But maybe it's time to have a good hard laugh

I've been learning about this let-your-hair-down, fall to the ground laughter
Its been on display in my living room floor this week

I can't even remember what caused it

Laughter isn't bound by occasion or audience
It just comes; ready or not

And it brings great joy and refreshment
Planning on being ready so an abundance of joy can be reaped






Journeying On,

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how sweet! I just love those little grins! :)

    ReplyDelete