Me: "Ethan and Addison, what are doing?"
Both: "Praying Jesus song!!"
Thankful for little people that love to hear the name of Jesus
A sunshine day to ride/walk with friends
Our dishwasher died this week. Wouldn't budge.
Spent a day praying about it before I unloaded the dirty dishes.
Checked the breaker; it hadn't popped.
I flipped it anyway with a whispered prayer
It came back on and has been working beautifully since:)
A friend gave me this lens cap leash (I'm not really sure what its called)
I didn't know what I was missing! Love it!
I've been looking for a long stick to attempt a pinterest project. I had resolved to dig in the woods at my parent's house. Not my favorite idea, but I needed a stick/limb.
Thanks to some strong wind this week, a few fell in my backyard:)
Thankful,

I LOVE these! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Julie! Me too:)
DeleteAwesome:)
ReplyDelete